The organizational and management structure of INiBICA is represented in the following organization chart:
The Governing Council is the body of highest direction, management and representation of INiBICA.
The composition of the Governing Council of INiBICA is as follows:
- Three representatives of the Ministry of Health and Families of the Junta de Andalucía appointed by the head of the Ministry, one of whom must belong to the Andalusian Health Service and the other to the Board of Trustees of FCADIZ.
- Three representatives of the Ministry of Economy, Knowledge, Companies and Universities of the Junta de Andalucía appointed by the head of the same.
- Three representatives of the University of Cádiz appointed by the Rector of the same, where at least one of them must be the Vice-Rector for Research.
- Health and Family Counseling:
- Mr. Isaac Tunisia Fiñana (President 2022), Secretary General of Research, Development and Innovation in Health of the Ministry of Health and Families.
- Mr. Sebastián Quintero Otero , President of FCADIZ and Managing Director of the Puerta del Mar University Hospital.
- Mr. José Luis Guijarro, Managing Director of the University Hospital of Puerto Real.
- Ministry of Economy, Knowledge, Companies and Universities:
- Mr. Alberto Cremades Schulz , Territorial Delegate for Employment, Training, Self-Employment, Economy, Knowledge, Companies and University in Cádiz.
- Mrs. María Teresa Serrano Gotarredona, General Director of Research and Knowledge Transfer.
- Mrs. Rosa María Ríos Sánchez, General Secretary of Universities, Research and Technology.
- University of Cádiz:
- Mr. Francisco Piniella Corbacho, Rector of the University of Cádiz.
- Mrs. María Jesús Mosquera Díaz, Vice-rector for Scientific and Technological Policy at the University of Cádiz.
- Mrs. Ana María García Bañón, Vice-Rector for Health Sciences at the University of Cádiz.
The Delegated Committee is made up of:
- A representative of the Ministry of Health and Families of the Junta de Andalucía.
- A representative of the Ministry of Economy, Knowledge, Companies and Universities of the Junta de Andalucía.
- A representative of the University of Cadiz.
- Mr. Jesús Carrillo Castrillo (President 2022), Deputy Director of Quality, Research and Knowledge Management of the Ministry of Health and Families of the Andalusian Government.
INiBICA has an External Scientific Committee, appointed by the Governing Board at the proposal of the Scientific Directorate after hearing the Scientific Council, which offers advice and independent analysis of the scientific policy and the functioning of the Institute.
The Internal Scientific Committee is an advisory body that advises the Scientific Directorate in the development of its powers.
Its composition is as follows:
- Scientific Directorate of INiBICA, who holds the Presidency.
- Scientific Subdirectorate(s) of INiBICA.
- Management of INiBICA, who will act as Secretary.
- Coordinators of the INiBICA Scientific Programs.
- A representative of the INiBICA Training, Innovation and Quality Commissions.
- Responsible Researchers of Consolidated Groups.
- Four representatives of the Emerging Groups.
- Two representatives of the Associated Groups.
- A representative of all the researchers belonging to Associated Groups.
- A representative of the Management Team of the public Hospitals of the province of Cádiz, appointed by the Managing Director.
- A representative of the technical staff chosen by the members of said group.
- A representative of the management staff chosen by the people of said group.
- A representative of predoctoral researchers.
The Scientific Council is an advisory body that advises the Scientific Directorate on issues of strategic and scientific management of the Institute.
The Scientific Council may be made up of a minimum of three and a maximum of nine members, these always being researchers belonging to INiBICA.
|Manuel Aguilar Diosdado||Scientific Director of INiBICA / President|
|Julio Ríos de la Rosa||Manager / Secretary|
|Ángela Ruiz Gallego||INiBICA Technical Representative|
|Antonio Campos Caro||UCA Representative, Preclinical Subdirectorate|
|Carmen Castro González||UCA Representative|
|Esther Berrocoso Domínguez||UCA Representative|
|Isabel Benavente Fernández||HUPM Representative, Clinical Subdirectorate|
|Juan Antonio Córdoba||AGSJCNSC Representative|
|Juan J. Fernández Alba||HUPR Representative|
|Ceferino Prieto García||AGSCG Representative|
Update date: July 2022.