Andalusian Public Health System Virtual Library

    I want to do an internship or stay at INiBICA

    You can consult the directory of groups in the Research Groups section of our website and contact the responsible researchers to request the availability of a training activity.

    If you already have a research group in which to carry out your training, consult with your school or institution to initiate the necessary steps.

    In the case of academic internships, it is necessary to formalize a collaboration agreement between the study center and INiBICA, in case there is no previous agreement, and to prove that the student has accident and civil liability insurance at the time of subscription.

    In case you are interested in doing the academic internship, and have a confirmed tutor, you can contact INiBICA through the following mailbox:


    WARNING: when you submit the form, an affirmation message will appear at the bottom of the page.